“Nothing Great Was Ever Created Without PASSION.”
Building MANSIONS with PASSION
RESPONSIBLE RESPONSIVE RESPECTED RELIABLE RECOGNIZED
Established back in year 2001, Mansion Builders Sdn Bhd might be seen by others as a fairly young company with little to none property development experiences. However, throughout the years, we have successfully answered property market’s demands by building one after another high quality and creative commercial and residential properties. Our success would not be possible without the guidance and great leadership from our Father-and-Son Directors, Mr Loh Joon Swee and Ir. Loh Ban Ho. Below are their respective credentials.
Mr Loh Joon Swee @ Loh Yoon Khoon
Mr Loh Yoon Khoon has a wide experience in many fields over a period of more than 60 years. He started as foreman/business partner that supplies hardware materials to major construction sites in Ipoh. Later stage of his life, he started a new business venture, as a “earth works contractor” in 1970’s and he also diversified into construction. Projects involved are Hydro Project with Hochief & Holsman ( German Contractor ) and Kuala Muda Irrigation Schemewith SENTAR (Swedish Firm). Other construction & housing project involved are SEDC Kuala Kangsar Industrial Park, Maju Rapat Housing, Morenco Housing, Golden Dragon Housing in Kampar, Tai Lee Finance three storey shop lots etc. In year 1985 he started a company called Mineral Hauling Agency to concentrate on supplying materials (calcium silica) to Perak Hanjoong Simen Sdn Bhd. to manufacture cement. In 2001, he formed a Property Development firm, Kinta Castle Builders Sdn Bhd than later Mansion Builders Sdn Bhd with his son Ir. Loh Ban Ho, who has gain enough experience and also obtained the Professional Engineer status from Board of Engineers, Msia.
- Started out as the main supplier for major construction site in Ipoh.
- Have been involved in major construction projects such as Hydro Project ( Hochief & Holsman a German Contractor) and Kuala Muda Irrigation Schem(SENTAR a Swedish firm) since year 1970.
- Started Mineral Hauling Agency in year 1985 to supply NSE Calcium Silica to Perak Hanjoong Simen Sdn Bhd.
- Formed Kinta Castle Builders Sdn Bhd & Mansion Builders Sdn Bhd with his son Ir. Loh Ban Ho soon after.
Under this company their projects are: –
- Taman Manggis, Teluk Intan.
- Taman Sri Manggis, Jalan Laksamana, Teluk Intan.
- 1st Valley @ Taman Binaria, Ipoh.
- 1st Curve Business Center @ Taman Rishah, Ipoh.
- 1st Residence @ Taman Tawas Jaya, Ipoh.
- 1st Residence @ Klebang Restu, Chemor.
- Commercial shop office in Menglembu & Tmn Badri Shah, Ipoh.
- Bungalows in Meru Height & Meru Valley Golf & Country Resort, Ipoh, Perak.
- Venture into Hotel business with Ban Loong Hotel, First Square Hotel & Badri Shah Budget Hotel.
- First Square @ Falim, Ipoh. An integrated sports complex, hotel & commercial center.
- Condominium at Jalan Leong Boon Swee, Ipoh City Center.
- Commercial shop office @ Jalan Datoh, Ipoh City Center.
Ir. Loh Ban Ho
B.Eng (Civil) Hons Univ. of Leeds (UK) , P.Eng, MIEM, MIHT, MIQ, APEC Engineer, ASEAN Engineer, Highway Engineering (PKB).
Ir Loh Ban Ho is a Civil & Structural Engineer by Profession. He is a qualified International Professional Engineer & Professional Engineer, recognized by the Asia-Pacific Economic Coorporation APEC & Board of Engineers BEM, Malaysia. Registered and Recognised ASEAN ENGINEER. After graduation from University of Leeds (UK), he came back to Malaysia. He started work as Site Supervisor with Sykt Pembinaan Olso which he supervised the North South Highway Project (PLUS Highway). Since then he have worked for IJM Corporation Bhd building the NKVE Expressway and later as Assistant Engineer with Koh Perunding involving in Structual Designs. In 1994, he joined Zath Perunding Sdn Bhd as Civil & Structural Design Engineer. He later formed Mansion Builders in Year 2000, with his father, Mr Loh Yoon Khoon.
- A Registered Professional Civil and Structural Engineer, Board of Engineers, Msia. Practicing Certificate 10552.
- Graduated from University Of Leeds (UK).
- Worked for IJM Corporation Bhd.
- Assistant to Member of Parliament, Ipoh Barat in the 90s. Questions prepared were submitted to parliament for debate before it’s made Law of Malaysia.
- Founder & Director in Civil & Structural Consulting Engineer Firm, Perunding Setiamaju.
- Designed more than 2,000 houses in Msia.
- A Committee Member in Institution of Engineers, M’sia (IEM, Perak Branch), since 1994, highest position held, Vice Chairman.
- A Committee Member in Real Estate Housing Development Association (REHDA PERAK). Highest position held, Assit Hon Secretary
- Chairman in IUEC Sub Committee -Real Estate Housing Development Association (REHDA PERAK)
- A Committee Member in IUEC Real Estate Housing Development Association (REHDA MALAYSIA). 2015-2016.
- A Committee Member in Planning Policies & Strata, Real Estate Housing Development Association (REHDA MALAYSIA) 2016-2017.
- A Committee Member in Perak Taipo Association since 1994, highest position held, Vice President.
- Served as Board Of Governor for Tenby International School, 2014 & 2015.
- Founder & Director of Mansion Builders Sdn Bhd.
- Registered & Recognized APEC Engineer & ASEAN Engineer
- Conferred International Professional Engineer 2015 (Int. PE)
- Member of Malaysia Institute of Quarry (MIQ)
- Member of Malaysia Institute of Highway & Transport (MIHT)
- Active in Perak Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (PCCCI)
- Won a Nationwide Award, Malaysian Construction Industry Excellence Award MCIEA 2012 by Construction Industry Development Board, Malaysia (CIDB), thru sister company 1st Builders Sdn Bhd
- Voted as the Top 10 New Generation Property Developer, MALAYSIA in 2014 by Top 10 magazine
- Invited by Ministry International & Trade Industry (MITI) to participate in Anugerah Kecemerlangan Industri (AKI 2014), to honour the Top players in the Industry of Malaysia., the event was graced by the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Since 2005, a Professional Interviewer Examiner of Institution Of Engineers, Malaysia to assess graduate Engineers, becoming a Professional Engineer to be conferred the title “Ir.”.
- Managing the latest project undertaken by Mansion Builders worth 90 million, where they will be building the Largest Sports Arena, a 3 star Hotel with retail outlets in Falim, Ipoh.
some of the Projects that Ir. Loh Ban Ho has handled :-
- Pembinaan Jalan under IADP which funded by Asian Development Bank are Daerah Temerloh, Daerah Jerantut, Daerah Maran, Daerah Bera, valued at RM 40 million, in 1996 for JPS, Malaysian Gov.
- Pembangunan GKM Industrial Park under Tetuan GKM in Mukim Ampang, Daerah Seremban.
- Details Engineering Design and Construction for Flood Mitigation for Sungai Bertam and Sungai Resam at Batu Gajah length of river 4.5Km for JPS, Msian Gov.
- Reconstruction of Buddhist Crematorium for Tung Lian Siau Chu at Tambun road, Ipoh value RM 3 million
- Perak Hanjoong Simen Plant Expansion Project (PL-2) for Korea Heavy Industrial & Construction Co. Ltd., value RM120 million in 1997.
- Membina dan Menyiapkan Kedai Pejabat di Bandar Seri Iskandar for Tetuan Suria Gemilang Sdn Bhd.
- Bukit Kledang Condominium , 1992 units for Sykt Tembusu Sdn Bhd, value Rm200 million
- Involved in design, tender preparation and project implementations on more than 30 telecommunication structures on behalf of Celcom in Malaysia.
- And more than 200 + of other projects whether is design or consultant worth 100m.
Mansion Builder’s TEAM
Mansion Builder’s Engineers TEAM
Left Sharizal, Nora, Engr Rihah, Yeong Foh Sang, Ir Loh Ban Ho, Maya, Venny Loh & Wati
Mansion Builder’s Engineers TEAM
Left Sharizal, Maya, Nora, Venny Loh, Ir Loh Ban Ho, Wati, Rihah, Yeong Foh Sang